Advanced Equipping Session
Time & Location
About The Event
In order to attend the online advance equipping session, participants should have completed initial equipping training either in classic or generational trauma and lead two healing groups. The advance equipping will be held online on November 12 &13 evenings 5:30pm to 9:00pm and Saturday, November 14 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with 1 hour lunch and several other breaks.
By end of advance training, participants will be able to:
1. Better solve program issues arising in trauma healing as they carry out their ministries.
2. Teach the materials with competency
3. Facilitate sessions in a participatory way.
4. Model skillful care of traumatized people.
5. Plan program roll-out
6. Report on their activities appropriately
- Advance Equipping Session$120+$3 Service fee$120+$3 Service fee0$0