Thu, Apr 28|
Advanced Equipping Session
The 3 day advanced session hones the skills acquired at the initial equipping session. It provides additional content to enrich facilitators' understanding of trauma healing experience.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2022, 5:30 PM – Apr 30, 2022, 9:00 PM
About The Event
In order to attend the online advance equipping session, participants should have completed initial equipping training either in classic or generational trauma and led two healing groups. The advance equipping will be held online on April 28 and 29 evenings 5:30pm to 9:00pm and Saturday, April 30 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with 1 hour lunch and several other breaks.
By end of advance training, participants will be able to:
1. Better solve program issues arising in trauma healing as they carry out their ministries.
2. Teach the materials with competency
3. Facilitate sessions in a participatory way.
4. Model skillful care of traumatized people.
5. Plan program roll-out
6. Report on their activities appropriately
Advance Equipping Session$120.00+$3.00 service fee