Thu, Mar 09|
(Online) Classic and GT Advanced Equipping Training
The 3-day Advanced session hones the skills acquired at the initial equipping session. It provides additional content to enrich facilitators' understanding of the trauma healing experience. Registration closes March 2nd.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 6:00 PM EST – Mar 11, 5:00 PM EST
About The Event
In order to attend the online Advanced equipping session, participants should have completed an initial equipping training (either in classic or generational trauma) and have led two healing groups. The advance equipping will be held online on Thu and Fri, Mar 9-10 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM and Sat, Mar 11 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
By end of the Advance training, participants will be able to:
1. Better solve program issues arising in trauma healing as they carry out their ministries.
2. Teach the materials with competency
3. Facilitate sessions in a participatory way.
4. Model skillful care of traumatized people.
5. Plan program roll-out
6. Report on their activities appropriately
Advance Equipping Session$120.00+$3.00 service fee