Tue, Jan 09|
Senior Pastors - Biblical Trauma Healing Experience
As spiritual leaders, Senior Pastors often carry the weight of others’ pain and struggles, providing guidance and support with empathy and compassion. However, in the process, pastors themselves may encounter their own traumas and emotional challenges that need attention, understanding, and healing
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2024, 10:00 AM EST – Jun 11, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT
About The Event
Senior Pastors are special people. They are the ones that most Christians call first whenever they need help but let me ask you a question, “Where do pastors go when they need help?” Over 70% of ministers report not having a close friend. (Pastoral Care, Inc., 2022)
As spiritual leaders, Senior Pastors often carry the weight of others’ pain and struggles, providing guidance and support with empathy and compassion. However, in the process, pastors themselves may encounter their own traumas and emotional challenges that need attention, understanding, and healing.
Our Trauma Healing Group is open to Senior Pastors of all denominations and backgrounds. It’s a space free from judgment, where your experiences and feelings are honored and respected.
The Trauma Healing Group aims to provide a safe and confidential space where Senior Pastors can come together to share their experiences, support one another, and embark on a journey of healing and self-care. We believe that healing is a communal endeavor and that by coming together as a group, we can provide mutual support and encouragement.
· Purpose: To create a supportive community for pastors to address and heal from trauma.
· Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of each month (January to June) 10 a.m. to 12 noon (EST) -
. Meeting Dates:January 9th, February 13th, March 12th, April 9th, May 14th and June 11th
· Cost: $187 (Special offer: Register by November 15th to save $80 by using code: SeniorPastors)
· Location: Virtual Meetings (Zoom)
Confidentiality: All discussions within the group will be strictly confidential.
By joining you can expect:
· Share and release the burdens you may carry in a supportive environment.
· Connect with fellow Pastors who understand the unique challenges you face.
· Gain valuable insights into trauma healing and self-care.
· Develop a network of support that can extend beyond the group.
Six Core Lessons:
1. If God loves us, why do we suffer?
2. What is a wound of the heart?
3. What can help our heart wounds heal?
4. What happens when someone is grieving?
5. Bringing our pain to the cross.
6. How can we forgive others?
Quest Trauma Healing Centers believes that healing is a journey best taken together, and we look forward to supporting you on this path to wellness and healing.
- Sale ends: Jan 09, 2024, 5:00 PM EST
Bible Trauma Experience
You are registered for our 6-Day in-person healing group and facilitator's training to bring healing to wounds to the heart—emotions, spirit, soul—from trauma or loss. You will move on to learning how to facilitate these same groups.$187.00+$4.68 service fee