Six Day - THI Certification - Healing Wounds of Trauma
Time & Location
About The Event
Please join our small group to bring healing to wounds to the heart—emotions, spirit, soul—from trauma or loss. If you suffer from hopelessness, nightmares, ongoing sadness or exhaustion, unexplained anger, flashbacks, being overwhelmed, feelings of isolation, or unprocessed grief, whatever the source, this small group may be for you.
The group will be led by facilitators who are trained in Bible-based trauma healing. Upon completion and passing competency requirements, participants will be certified through the Trauma Healing Institute. Together, we will make a safe space for group members to:
- Discover what the Bible says about suffering
- Learn about trauma and its effects
- Explore any trauma or loss you may be carrying
- Release some of the emotional pain you carry
- Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on in life
- Build resilience for the future
This six-day online event will meet Oct. 21st - Oct. 23rd and Oct. 28th - Oct. 30th. The healing group portion will take place on Thursdays and Fridays Oct. 21st, 22nd, 28th, and 29th from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm EST and Saturday, Oct. 23rd from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. The facilitator's training will take place the latter part of the Friday, Oct. 29th, session and all day Saturday, Oct. 30th, from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Cost: Online - $130.00 plus $10.00 for shipping materials
Scholarships up to $70 are available for people affected by COVID-19 or other financial hardship by completing our scholarship form.
- Online Classic Equipping$140+$3.50 Service fee$140+$3.50 Service fee0$0